Friday, July 30, 2010

All You Need is Love


I am proud to say that I have the absolute cutest cat in the world. Her name is Kitty, I know, my family is very original. She is a little over a year old.
She has a HUGE personality. She thinks she is the Queen Bee in my house, and my family and I are her subjects.
She walks with her head held high, shoulders straight, and with a swagger.
Even though she can act like a total snob, she is very sweet and affectionate.
I'm her favorite, she is always in my room, and is always purring when she is around me. Its flattering, but it can get very annoying.
She is OBSESSED with hair ties. In my house, you can never put down a hair tie or a rubber band, she will steal them. Even if you put them in a drawer, or a makeup bag, she can sniff them out, I swear. If you have a hair tie, you have to keep it on your wrist, or you will never see it again.
Almost a year ago, we got Kitty. She was in our bushes in our front yard. We think she was like 8 weeks old, give or take a few weeks. My mom wanted to keep her, as did I. My dad on the other hand, did not want her, but of course we kept her.
That first week that we had her was hell for me. She had to stay in my room, because we didn't want her to be around my dog, Butch, yet. I'm a night owl, I go to bed around 3 0r 4 and sleep 'till 12 or later. Kitty was the opposite. She would sleep from 10 at night 'till around 1 a.m. And when she was awake, I had to be awake. She was loud, needy, and nervous. I didn't get much sleep those first couple of weeks.
She is the cutest thing ever, I am so glad we kept her(:

1 comment: