Sunday, July 25, 2010

Paperback Writer


My favorite author is Ned Vizzini. He has written three books: Teen Angst? Naaah..., Be More Chill, and It's Kind of a Funny Story (Hence the title of my blog, it's where I got the idea from.)
After I read all of Vizzini's books, I went on his website, www.nedvizzini.com , and emailed him. He replied to me in just 5 days! I was soo excited!
It's Kind of a Funny Story or IKOAFS is my favorite. The book is about 15 year old Craig. Criag thinks he has to be perfect, which is impossible, and wants to kill himself. He ends up checking himself into a hospital and is admitted to the mental part of the hospital. The people there are hilarious, and have funny quirks. At the hospital, Craig meets Noelle, and they start to like eachother. I laughed quite a bit while I read this book, and while I read it, I never wanted to put it down.
It's Kind of a Funny Story was made into a movie! The movie is coming out September 24, 2010, and I can not wait to see it! Zach Galifianakis( Alan, from The Hangover) is going to be in it, and I LOVE him(:


No comments:

Post a Comment